Monday, April 13, 2009

Death Wish

I swear this youngest child of mine has a immediate death wish!!!!! Isaac was never a climber, Norah was my climber for sure, this last one well i wouldn't even put him in the climber category!! Plain and simple he is my DARE DEVIL............

I'm sure dad will be a LITTLE(i scrunch my face while saying little) bit peeved that my first reaction is to get the camera ;-)

He did this for the first time yesterday but today he actually was trying to type and use the mouse:(:( and then in the 1st picture(uploaded wrong) was trying to catch something big sis was doing in the living room!!! Man you need to pay attention on the computer not look else where that's the very FIRST rule!!!!

I'm sure it wont be long before i will actually have an emergency Dr. visit with this one!!


1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

uh huh, ya, I have 4 of these so far.
Good luck.