Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just some more

I told Isaac to pretend he liked the person who gave him life and smile.... Didn't work until dad said "dude sit your butt down and smile" Thanks dad:)
Folks, i had to post this picture because.....if memory serves, my 15YEAR old nephew wore this snowsuit when he was little and i even remember a picture of him in it in a pumpkin!!!!!!
Nice dad!!! That's what i get for saying "smile"


Such pretty dogs!!!!! but Pearlie why so scared??? Oh that's right that's how you always look!!!:(

3 comments:

Dusty/333 said...

I love the christmas tree picture! AND it would be hilarious to post Ari and Spencer's picture side by side in the snow suit!

Janet's page said...

I agree! I would love to see Spencer in it and i will do that if you send it to me....

K J and the kids said...

You have a beautiful family.